Diy No Carve pumpkins
Here’s some quick and Easy Tips for Creating “No Carve” pumpkins for Any occassion really.
Some Items you’ll Need include the Following:
(Note: You can get any and all of these Items from you Local Crafts store)
- Spray Paint (Get several Colors including Gold, Tan, White and Black)
- Face Mask (recommend but not necessary for protection when Spray Painting)
- Stars and any other shapes you like (get contrasting colors from your Spray Paints)
- Any other materials you can glue onto the Pumpkin
1. To Start, Spray paint your Pumpkins and Let them Sit/Dry overnight.
Make sure you Spray Paint outdoors and Wear the Proper face mask for Protection.
2. After Pumpkins have Dried, go ahead and Start Decorating with Items you’ve purchased
- Glue on any Stars or Lace
- Add Stickers and whatever you feel like!
3. Place Strategically Throughout your House, On Mantels or Stairs!