Happy Friday + A Link Round Up
This has been quite the week. I’ve been trying to pack it all in before we head to Charleston tomorrow morning bright and early to spend a week at the beach with Austin’s family but my long nights and stress level has been slowly taking a toll. I hope to be able to unplug for a bit while we are down there but have a really busy April ahead full of fun and exciting shoots that will be waiting for me upon our arrival home! I’m looking forward to reading the books I’ve started and not finished, daily walks on the beach and hopefully some sunshine! Here are a few of my favorite links from the web this week!
- We still don’t have a name for our baby girl but I love this round-up of fashion designer’s baby names on Mother Mag.
- On Glitter Guide we celebrated Spring’s official arrival with a Refresh Week and this ultimate list of Spring cleaning tips from some of our favorite bloggers has some gems — I especially liked Justina Blakely’s tip: “Pick a song that totally energizes you. For me, it’s Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” Set your alarm to play that song once a day (at a time that you’re normally at home). When the alarm goes off, stop what you’re doing and clean for the duration of the song. Making your bed is a good place to start!”
- A great tutorial on how to frost a cake (and now I really want a big slice!)
- Really and colorful and fun Instagram accounts to follow as shared by Ashley of Sugar & Cloth. Adding all of these to my feed!
- I want just about every piece of clothing from Hatch’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection (you can wear it before, during & after pregnancy!) and this sweet little number needs to make it’s way into my baby’s closet!