Mamas Take Note — What You Need To Know This Week!
What a week! I’m ready for some sunshine — after non-stop rain and crummy weather. Here are a few links & finds from the week on the web!
- The top baby names in the USA of 2015 was released– as according to the Social Security Administration. Noah, Liam and Mason take the cake for boys and Emma, Olivia and Sophia are the most popular gals names.
- I started a Mamas Group for my local area of Annapolis and we had our first playdate yesterday when the sun decided to pop out for a few hours! If you’re in the area and interested in joining send me an email at [email protected]!
- Parents Magazine challenged several bloggers to hack a $50 Ikea changing table — I love what they came up with especially the creativity center pictured above!
- The dreamiest nursery that’s home to triplets!
- Since I was pregnant last year at this time I feel my wardrobe is lacking and I’ve been looking for some new spring/summer dresses and tops…. I’m obsessed with the French label Sézane and got this dress a few months ago but their new May capsule is so good – most pieces are already sold out but I want it all! This floral print dress , sandals & bag are all just my style.